- Small Square — 200x200 px.This is the basic square banner size — you’ll usually see it on the right sidebar of magazines among article feeds. When planning for a square, keep in mind that it will be usually in the right part of the viewer’s screen (not all the times though).
- Square — 250x250 px.This is the larger square banner. It will allow you for slightly more text (25% actually) than the small square.
- Banner — 468x60 px.Why is it called just “banner”? Because it was one of the first banner ad sizes. It was actually retired from IAB, because it was first used on top of publishers’ pages but it was replaced by the leaderboard. However, it is still a common banner size and one not to be ignored — especially because it displays quite well on mobile.
- Leaderboard — 728x90 px.The leaderboard got its name from being usually placed on the top of the page. It has a great visibility and enough space for including longer messages or more images. It can be found on almost every news site or web forum.
- Inline Rectangle — 300x250 px.Also known as medium rectangle, the 300x250 is the best choice when used inline with text or at the end of an article, hence its name.
- Large Rectangle — 336x280 px.Inline’s bigger brother, the large rectangle is used where publishers have more space. It is good for advertisers too because it allows more of the message to be incorporated in the ad creative.
- Wide Skyscraper — 160x600 px.The wide skyscraper is the more popular of the two skyscraper banner sizes. The name is self explanatory — the ad looks like a tall building. Wide skyscrapers are usually found on the right side of the web page. It is one of the largest ad formats and allows for a wider message and interactivity.
- Skyscraper — 120x600 px.The original skyscraper is slimmer than the 160x600 and can fit in smaller spaces on the publishers websites.
- Half-Page Ad — 300x600 px.Even bigger than the wide skyscraper, the half-page ad has the same shape and it can be viewed as the sum of two large squares (almost).
- Large Leaderboard — 970x90 px.The leaderboard also comes in a “maxi” size and it is called a large leaderboard. It usually stays in the header and CPMs for it can be a bit pricier because of the good visibility and results.
AdEx Wallet: Your Gateway to The Best Earning Opportunities
It is with great excitement that we're announcing the news that AdEx is expanding into a new direction and adding a new product to the AdEx Network portfolio.... Read More