Subscribe for AdEx Staking Newsletter and win 5x1,000 ADX
Posted by AdEx Network on October 8th, 2020ADXStakingPromotions
Good news just keep coming for AdEx supporters!
We are giving away a total of 5,000 ADX to five lucky people who subscribe for the AdEx Staking Newsletter until October 31.
All you have to do is go to https://adex.network/staking or the staking portal https://staking.adex.network and subscribe for the AdEx Staking Newsletter. On November 1, 2020 we will draw 5 lucky winners who will receive 1000 ADX each. So if you haven’t registered yet, what are you waiting for?
Terms of the Promotion
- Duration of the promotion: The promotion starts on October 8,2020 and entries will be accepted until 23:59 UTC on October 31,2020.
- How to enter: Go to https://adex.network/staking and subscribe for the AdEx Staking Newsletter.
- Prize draw: 5 winners will be chosen at random (prize draw mechanism explained below).
- Eligibility: Only users who subscribed with a valid email address by October 31 will be eligible to receive a prize.
- Ethereum address disclosure: Winners must provide an Ethereum address in order to receive their prize.
- Prizes distribution: Each of the 5 winners will receive 1,000 ADX on an Ethereum address. The AdEx Team will reach out to the winners within 5 business days of the draw. If a winner doesn’t respond in 7 days, another one will be randomly selected by the AdEx Team.
- GDPR consent: By participating in the promotion, you agree to receive marketing emails related to the AdEx Network staking portal, the AdEx Network advertising platform, and the company in general.
Prize Draw Mechanics
We will take the hash of the first Ethereum block after 11:59 UTC on November 1, 2020. We will also assign subsequent numeric numbers to all participants in the promotion.
We will then take the block hash and convert it from hexadecimal to decimal, then divide it by the number of participants in the promotion. The remainder will be the winning number.
We will then repeat this with the 4 subsequent blocks the next 4 winners.
On the rare occasion that the same number is drawn twice, we will take the next mined block to have 5 different winners.