Chitika Alternative: The New AdEx Platform to be Rolled Out Soon
Posted by AdEx on April 18th, 2019
In a surprising statement, this morning ad giant Chitika announced that it is shutting down in a snap. The news was completely unexpected and will likely leave many publishers in a very unfavourable position.
Even more surprising, the company announced that due to termination of partnership with its biggest exchange partner, no earnings accumulated after March 1st 2019 will be paid out to publishers, since all earnings have been chargebacked by the exchange and money has been returned to the advertisers. Ouch.
Chitika has been 15 years in the game and according to its website it had 350,000 publishers on the network and served over 4 billion ads per month. We couldn’t help but address all those publishers and comfort them that winter is not coming — but the new, improved version of the AdEx platform is.
We welcome all Chitika publishers to try out AdEx
We’ve got you covered, guys. We are about to release an update of our platform that is based on the latest version of the AdEx protocol.
Here is why you should give consider AdEx as the most viable Chitika alternative:
- AdEx network is a new breed advertising network that will help you serve meaningful ads and monetize your traffic. We stand for clean, ethical advertising.
- Thanks to blockchain technology, we’ve come up with a neat solution for micropayments. We’ll never hold back what you’ve earned — in fact, you’ll be able to get paid for each impression served on your inventory, with no withdrawal threshold!
- We connect publishers and advertisers directly and don’t rely on 3rd party exchanges.
- We do not rely on any middlemen actually, hence there are no additional fees to pay.
- Because of the validator stack that we are implementing, you can rely on clear, objectively verifiable reporting.
- You can setup AdEx on your website in 5 minutes and start earning.
The new version of the AdEx platform launches in less than a month, so hurry up and get in touch with the team to start earning. Get in touch with us on social media, or shoot us an email. Our team is on stand-by to lead you into the next generation of online advertising.
Interested in AdEx? Follow us: