AdEx Update - February 14, 2020
Posted by AdEx Network on February 14th, 2020InsightsNews
At the time of our last update, we had just gone over 45 million monthly impressions. This figure is now double, as we have recorded over 90 million impressions this month. Let’s see what else is new.
- We got out of private beta and began accepting registration from anyone who needs to advertise a product/service or monetize their traffic. This was a big benchmark for us, and we couldn’t be prouder of the team.
- Meanwhile, we also announced AdEx Staking - and ahead of schedule, at that. You can already stake your ADX tokens, and reward distribution is expected to start in Q2 of this year.
- We migrated from SAI to DAI. This means that when you see “DAI” in the AdEx platform, this is the new, multi-compound DAI.
- We have begun charging a 5% validator fee for AdEx campaigns.
- We added a field showing the number of advertisers on the AdEx Explorer page.
- We enhanced statistics for both advertisers and publishers. Spend and earnings breakdowns are now available on AdEx, reports can be exported to .csv files, we added stats about clicks and CTRs, etc.
- Ad units can now be cloned.
- Account ENS is now available for free. For those of you unfamiliar with it, ENS stands for Ethereum Name Service. It’s a way to give your account identity address a simple name. You can then use it instead of the identity address, which is usually a longer combination of numbers and letters and not easily remembered.
- Last but not least, we introduced general UI/UX improvements - for example, when creating a publisher ad slot, you can now see what are the slot sizes with the most demand.
We are working on a lot more exciting things, so stay tuned!
AdEx in the news
- AdEx Develops Way Of Targeting Ads Without Loading, Storing Data, MediaPost
- AdEx Network Opens to Public, Poised to Become the Flagbearer of Decentralization in AdTech Industry, NewsBTC
- Adtech Startup AdEx ready for third party cookie-less world, Martechcube
- AdEx: Revamping Digital Advertising via Blockchain Technology, Now Out of Beta, Bitcoinist
- AdEx Review: Using Blockchain to Fix Online Advertising, CryptoCompare
- Our CEO was a guest on TheBlockchainShow podcast, listen to the episode here.
Don’t have an AdEx account yet? Create one now!
Interested in AdEx? Follow us: